Terms And Conditions
By purchasing any item from this website, owned by Colorado Holster, LLC, you agree to all of the following:
You are responsible to handle the firearm responsibly and always treat each firearm as though it’s loaded. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction. Always keep your finger off of the trigger. Do NOT use a holster if there is any contact with the trigger during the holstering and unholstering process. If there is, contact us immediately. By purchasing a Colorado Holster, LLC product, you agree that Colorado Holster, LLC and its employees are not liable for accidents or injuries relating to the use of the product or any firearm.
* Current average lead time is 10-12 business days
* Upon receipt of your holster, test fit your holster in a safe environment with an unloaded firearm before using the holster. Always make sure to keep your finger off of the trigger and treat every firearm as though it’s loaded.
- Use Colorado Holster, LLC products at your own risk.
- Great care should be taken when holstering and unholstering the firearm from a Colorado Holster, LLC holster.
- It is the user's responsibility to personally check the holster and magazine carrier for proper fit and hardware function.
- Always make sure the firearm is seated fully in the holster at all times.
- OWB means Outside of the Waistband (worn on the outside of the waistband to conceal the firearm).
- IWB means Inside of the Waistband (worn on the inside of the waistband to conceal the firearm).
- Just like leather holsters or any other material, Kydex™ and Boltaron can eventually cause some wear on your firearm. Keeping the inside of your holster clean is the best way to prevent wear.
- Clean holsters and magazine carriers with warm water and soap, then simply let it air dry or use compressed air. Kydex™ or Boltaron do NOT absorb or retain moisture.
- Your holster was adjusted for pistol retention upon manufacturing. Test the retention while wearing the holster on your body in the intended carry position.
- Once the level retention is determined or the final belt loop position is set, we strongly suggest adding a small amount of loctite BLUE threadlock to the screws and binding posts. Do NOT use loctite RED. Due to temperature changes over time any screws can loosen, it's not a defect; it's the nature of how small threaded screws behave. We do sell replacement hardware sets should you lose a screw or post.
- Do NOT store your Colorado Holster, LLC holster in temperatures exceeding 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Do NOT keep the holster in a hot car where temperatures get very high. It can cause the holster to lose retention and/or could deform the holster.
- Once the order leaves our facility we have no control over it and therefore Colorado Holster, LLC is not responsible for items delivered to the incorrect provided shipping address, lost, or stolen items. You will receive an email with United State Postal Service (USPS) tracking information upon shipment of your order(s).
- Colorado Holster, LLC products are made specifically for each intended firearm. Do NOT try to put another firearm or any other modification into the holster. It can cause improper fit and possibly a negligent discharge.
- Therefore, Colorado Holster, LLC disclaims any and all liability for any damages, personal, or to property, that may result from the use of the holsters or items.